BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Myself

Myself
Curly Hair :)

27 March 2010

What I've Done.

Hello :)
I bet you looked at my blog title and instantly thought I was going to talk about a Linkin Park song, right?
Wrong, but if you want, instead of reading my blog you could listen to What I've Done by Linkin Park - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzuo_UObpuA  . 
Aha :D
Anyway, today I have (referring to my last blog post...) 
1. Been into town, was going to get another phone but then they told me to update the software on my phone. So I have to do that. 
2. I've brought- a belt, black and red but it's not MCR :( oh, and 5 new tops from New Look - I went MAD :P
3. Didn't set up an eBay account- you have to be 18. I'm not. I'm 14.  FAIL.
4. Havn't yet installed Word, need to do that! 
5. This is it ;D 
Aha, it's been a good day. Just got some english homework to do, and we finish school on Wednesday for 2 and a half weeks. 
Good Times :D 

0 comments: