BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Myself

Myself
Curly Hair :)

24 March 2010

don't you just hate emotions?

well, I thought I was over him- but it turns out I'm not.
who was I kidding? 
love doesn't go away that quickly :/
I'm so stupid for thinking it does!
i just wish he kinda understood where I'm coming from, and my feelings. but as he seems to fucking ignore my texts and emails whats the point? :|
seriously, i wish i could just switch off my emotions for now...
it's been two months, and there's not one single change that's happened...
in fact, I'd say it's kinda ruined our friendship- in my view, i don't  know about his..
I just wish, he cared, or at-least showed some sort of caring view. but he doesn't.


meh. I hate love. :| :( ...

1 comments:

Nik-_- said...

:) in your point of view... oh, and as a passing comment, yes, love can die that quickly, trust me :/ but seriously, i understand where your coming from and i understand your feeling, its just complicated and i cant type complicated feelings, so i wont attempt it right now. Interested by the caring comment though... anyways... oh wait no, one more thing. Don't hate love, love is an exploding feeling... shame about the dropout. It's good if it works or the other person doesnt make a big deal of it... that wasnt meant to be ironic... :/ :) x