BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Myself

Myself
Curly Hair :)

16 March 2010

Love.

This post is going to be all about feelings + I hope that 'Liam' (codename) won't read it. Hopefully not... Well...

I really really really love him. Honestly, I really do. I don't think I've ever felt this way before...
Whenever I see him, my heart does this little 'jump'. You know, when it flips and everything feels fine. When I hug him, I never ever ever want to let go, he always smells lovely. And his hair, wow, it's really out of this world... He is a really good looking boy, and that's not all, he has one of the most amazing personalities EVER!

I wish he just knew how I felt about him, but I'm way too nervous to say ANYTHING to him! Sometimes, I find it hard just saying "Hi" to him, cause I feel like I'm annoying him.
It sucks!

Hmm, I should round this post off to an end. But the conclusion of this post, is I Love Liam- ALOT. More then him or anyone will ever know...


0 comments: