BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Myself

Myself
Curly Hair :)

18 March 2010

18th March 2010- Sunshine, Stagecoach + Life...

Hello Blog!

Long time, Ok, well since last night ;D
Today, was meh, a really meh day, I think it's cause it's thursday, everyone just wants friday to come, including me!
Today's lessons weren't too bad, worse was probably science, I usually love science but today we just sat watching some boring crap thing. Woah, I was bored...
Sun was shining at lunch, so that was quite good.
Brought home this fish, that i've been working on in art. Mum loved it :D
also, last week I complained to stagecoach about one of their drivers, over charging people and being rude, and an awful driver (missing out two bus stops) and today got home to a letter with a refund for £3 and informed me he's been fired! :)
good good.
Ok, so I really don't care who reads this now, it's going to be all my true feelings and I can honestly say, everytime I see him (Liam) I fall a little bit more in love... I'm so glad we're good friends, if only, if only we could be more, but I know that's in my dreams. But as I say...
"If the only way I can be with you is in my dreams then I'll dream forever..."

0 comments: