BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Myself

Myself
Curly Hair :)

22 March 2010

today, 22nd march. -liam.

Hello. 
Today, I realised something. I'm no longer in love with Liam. 
Whenever I use to see him, I'd smile and my heart would do a little jump, now, when I saw him, I just kinda smiled, and thought "I don't fancy him" and my heart didn't do a little jump. Strange isn't it? 
I thought I really loved him, but it turns out, I didn't as much as I thought... Hmm.
I guess my emotions are all over the place at the moment. I can't put them into words, I'm not good at that...
My best friend, Alice, is off to France tomorrow, along with Lucy, Chloe, Sam and a few others. I shall miss them :') But I hope they have a really nice time.
Ok, apart from that, today has been pretty boring! 
Goodbye for now. 

2 comments:

LH said...

Good for you, im sorry it didn't work out the way you'd hoped. Love you xx

No-Where Near Perfect, Not Even Close... said...

I honestly don't mind babe.
It's finee =D
I love you , xxx