BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Myself

Myself
Curly Hair :)

17 March 2010

17th March 2010- Oh, What A Day!

Hello Blog,

You've become like a diary, but the thing is, now I know people are reading this, I'm a little more careful about what I write...
Ok, so today, was a pretty ISH day.. :|
I've been feeling pretty ill all day, bad ache + I've felt horribly sick :(
Not good, Not good (N)

Lessons? Well they were pretty crap-
PE: we did this thing for sports relief.. Hmm, was boring...
Music: Was ok, but cause I felt ill, it wasn't that good...
Maths: One Word- CRAP.
DT: Was boring, I posted a blog on here in DT ;)
+ English: This lesson, made everything worth while! I'm not joking either. We were doing drama, and I was in a group with my best friend, which is usually a good laugh, and also Will + Ben, who are hilarious. It was quite good ;D

Oh, didn't know you could change the colour of the text! Yay, i love blue <3

Wow, this is a long blog! Good luck if your reading it ;)

Anyways, I shall post more later, I have dance tonight- fun fun fun!

Goodbye for now :)

0 comments: